Invite some friends over, cook this incredible vegan lasagne and have a great time together! We share our secret recipe for making the perfect vegan lasagna with Chizou Pasta Lovers and Tex mex. Its easy and delicious, what more could you want?
For 2 persons:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 leek, cut into small pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into cubes
- A few kale leaves (or vegetables of your choice!)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned peeled tomatoes, cut into pieces
- Lasagna sheets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150 g Chizou Pizza lovers or Pasta Lovers
For the béchamel sauce
- 50 g vegan butter
- 40 g flour
- 500 ml vegetable milk of your choice
- 80 g Chizou Tex Mex
- Put some oil in a pan and heat on medium temperature.
- Stew the onions in the pan for a few minutes, then add the pressed garlic
- Add the carrots, stew for a few minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables and stew for a few more minutes until they are half done.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the tomato paste to your stewed vegetables and mix well before adding the tinned tomatoes. Mix well again, season to taste and leave to stew over a low heat while the oven heats and you prepare the béchamel.
- For the béchamel: melt the butter in another pan, then add the flour and whisk. Add the milk litlle by litlle to create an even, smooth sauce. Then add the Chizou Tex Mex and mix well while it melts. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- In an oven dish, start by spreading the vegetable sauce, then cover with béchamel, and then with the lasagne sheets. Repeat in this order before finishing with a layer of béchamel.
- Add 150 g of Chizou Pasta/Pizza + the rest of the Tex Mex packet on top.
- Put in the oven for about 40 minutes. If the cheese browns too much, cover with a baking sheet.