This heartwarming vegetarian crumble is perfect for a cosy dinner with friends or family. Use the Chizou Pasta Lovers for the crumble and enjoy!
For 2 persons:
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g pumpkin, cut into small cubes
- 300g parsnips, cut into small cubes
- 200g mushrooms
- Two handfuls of spinach
- 90g flour
- 75 g butter or alternative (room temperature)
- 70 g Chizou Pasta Lovers
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Stew the onions in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the other diced vegetables except the spinach, then season (salt/pepper) to taste, and add the thyme. Stew for 15-20 minutes. When all the vegetables are stewed, add the spinach and leave to melt for a few minutes.
- Combine the chizou with breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the flour & the chizou/crumb mixture with your hands to obtain a crumble texture.
- Place the vegetables in an oven dish before covering them with the crumble.
- Place in the oven for about 20 minutes on 200°C