What better than cauliflower with some cauliflower cheese? Time to share some creative cauliflower recipes to celebrate our start Chizou ingredient!
- 1 cauliflower
- For the miso sauce:
- 1 tablespoon of brown miso
- 2 tablespoons of (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave sirup
- 1 teaspoon gomasio
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- For the Chizou sauce:
- 1 pack of our Pizza Lovers' Chizou
- 200ml of milk (we use oat milk here)
- Some nutmeg
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°
- Cut slices of cauliflower & put them in an oven-proof dish
- Mix the miso sauce ingredients
- Cover the cauliflower slices with the miso sauce & then place in the oven for 30-45 minutes
- In that time, make the Chizou sauce...
- Heat up Chizou on a low temperature in a pan and add the milk
- When it's all melted & mixed together, add nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve a slice of cauliflower with a spoon or two of cheesy Chizou sauce :)