There's no party like a pizza party, are we right ? But what if we tell you that you can experiment a little bit and go beyond the same old margarita or pizza prosciutto. Try out this recipe for a mouthwatering plant-based pizza, topped with pesto, artichokes and — what else — Chizou Pizza Lovers. Buon appetito !
For 2 pizza's (sharing is caring 💛):
- 100 grams of (dairy free) pesto
- 2 large handfuls of rucola, spinach or chard. If it's green, it's okay !
- 8 artichoke hearts (from a jar), cut into 4
- 200 grams of tomato paste
- 2 small courgette or 1 large one, sliced into thinly sliced
- Fresh basil, to serve
- 2 pizza crusts you like
- 2 packs of Chizou Pizza Lover
- Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions just buy a ready made pizza dough to be quick :-).
- Preheat the oven to 240°C 🔥.
- Spread the pesto over your dough but leave 2-3 cm from the edge for the crust. Keep a couple tablespoons of the pesto to the side for drizzling over the pizza just before serving.
- Top with the greens, zucchini, artichoke hearts, and tomato confit (in this order).
- Top everything off with the Chizou Pizza Lovers.
- Place a baking sheet with the pizza onto the centre rack of your oven. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Serve with some extra pesto and basil leaves.
Slice, share and Enjoy ! 🍕